The 2017 AMCHP Annual Conference is an opportunity to connect and network with more than 800 public health officials who share an interest in maternal and child health. The conference offers numerous opportunities:
- Gain a firsthand opportunity to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field, such as Block Grant transformation and Affordable Care Act implementation.
- Conference attendees have the opportunity to gain access to individual and private professional coaching sessions.
- Conference session topics will include using technology to advance MCH outcomes, cultural competence and family-centered care, and health care financing and coverage.
- Visit the exhibit hall to gather information from resource centers and companies related to maternal and child health, while networking with current and future MCH leaders.
- Exchange best practices with other MCH professionals, creating stronger and bolder ideas for the future.
Saturday, March 4, 2017 - 05:00 to Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - 05:00
Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP)
Kansas City, MO