Attendees are encouraged to come prepared to drive the conversation about shaping a modern human-serving system, promote these new approaches at all levels of government and champion technological innovations that lead to improved outcomes for all citizens.
The Summit will focus on three broad H/HS themes which we will explore in detail through breakout sessions:
- Child and family well-being
- Employment and economic well-being
- Improved overall population health and well-being through the integration of the health and human services systems
At the APHSA National HHS Summit you will be able to:
- Participate in series of workshops and sessions that will encompass a diverse set of topics ranging from policy to research to state and local initiatives;
- Engage in valuable discussions around innovation and transformation;
- Have access to a wide range of networking opportunities;
- Enhance your skills and knowledge base; and,
- Meet industry leading experts and connect with your peers.
Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:00 to Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - 04:00
APHSA, in partnership with the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities