Attendees are encouraged to come prepared to drive the conversation about shaping a modern human-serving system, promote these new approaches at all levels of government and champion technological innovations that lead to improved outcomes for all citizens.
The Summit will focus on three broad H/HS themes which we will explore in detail through breakout sessions:
- Child and family well-being
- Employment and economic well-being
- Improved overall population health and well-being through the integration of the health and human services systems
At the APHSA National HHS Summit you will be able to:
- Participate in series of workshops and sessions that will encompass a diverse set of topics ranging from policy to research to state and local initiatives;
- Engage in valuable discussions around innovation and transformation;
- Have access to a wide range of networking opportunities;
- Enhance your skills and knowledge base; and,
- Meet industry leading experts and connect with your peers.
Sunday, April 30, 2017 (All day) to Wednesday, May 3, 2017 (All day)
APHSA, in partnership with the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities