We provide in-person interactive training opportunities for State, Local, and Tribal social service providers. These trainings help service providers explore strategies and promising practices for integrating healthy relationship education into their service systems, as well as build collaborative networks with their peers.
Our Healthy Relationship Integration Institutes are free one-day regional trainings designed to increase awareness of the importance of healthy relationship skills and share promising practices regarding integration of these skills into safety-net service delivery systems. The Institutes provide a supportive forum for service providers to discuss organizational strengths, needs, and collaborative strategies for integrating healthy relationship education existing services.
Our Healthy Relationship Integration Institutes help participants
- understand the negative impact of toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences on long-term family health, well-being, and self-sufficiency efforts;
- learn what healthy relationship skills are and how they can improve family outcomes;
- understand the research that supports integrating healthy relationship skills into service delivery systems as part of a holistic approach to strengthening families;
- utilize our integration strategies to identify organizational capacity for integration and resources needed for implementation; and
- develop a draft Action Plan that includes proposed steps for successful integration.
Learn more about success stories from safety-net service providers who have attended a Healthy Relationship Integration Institute.